Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And They're Off!


Our trip to Italy finally kicked off a few hours ago, not without a few hiccups....

Mr. B  locked himself out of his apartment with his carry-on locked inside.

Nanny and Pop ran into some undisclosed delay.  Luckily, planning for an extra TWO  HOURS more than accounted for their 45 minute tardiness.

Pop and Poppy independently put on entertaining displays passing through security, and Pop has impressed several airport employees with his "I have Guinness on tap in my house" routine.

Threw back a couple of beers here at the Albany Airport Grille, and getting ready to board for JFK in a few minutes.  Unfortunately my connection cable to upload pictures is packed in the checked luggage.  Hopefully we'll have some decent Wi-Fi access as we go along, and we'll throw up some photos.  Maybe even some audio/video.

Ciao!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my God...I'm laughing already! Have fun!!
    Love,
    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! You just posted this as I checked your blog hoping to find a new post from the trip. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Moss Family is anxiously awaiting more word from Italy! We are so jealous! I am sure there will be PLENTY of entertainment on you trip!

    ReplyDelete